Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just thought I drop a hello and ask for any and all advice regarding riding, I just got a bike for my 10year wedded bliss to my hubby -are there any pointers you can give me before I take the beast for a roadtrip?

·
Registered
449 Posts
MSF Course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made her take that 4 years ago and she passed the first time but she tested on a 125 and no traffic, I have been taking her out but she is real shaky and rattled at times, she just needs a shot of encouragement. Thanks guys~

·
Premium Member
4,344 Posts
relax and keep your eyes open + read the road as far ahead as possible, if things get tight just pull over, take a breather then carry on.

·
Registered
131 Posts
go out by yourself........somewhere quiet at first, and practise, practise, practise everything you took in your course, then go somewhere with more traffic, (not heavy, but like a busier side street of some sort) take it slow, (remember the smooth clutch motion),

but by doing this on your own, you won't be so "frazzeled" when you make a mistake and hubby see's it, trust me on this one, been there, done that......remember, you can do this, and you can do this well, there's a saying, 90% of riding is in the mind.....and confidence is a huge part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts