Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi new member here

i just wanted to say hi me being new, it seems like this forum rocks people seem down to earth here i like the imformation,but i have a question i know its been asked before but here goes. I am thinking of getting the 06 10r but i have a question first i have been riding for over 10yrs, i am not into stunting,i never been to the track but i am lucky we have the best roads up here nice twisties etc,the closest track is like 4-5 hrs away from here and i was thinking of going for the first time, i will have to do a class one day then the track afterwards but my question since i like the track, i was thinking of picking up the 06 10r cause i hear it carves really good but then i also hear it will turn slower cause it has more weight,should i get the 06,this is why i need some advice from 06 zx10r owner who had or still have the 04-05 10r what is the difference around the track, i still have my10r but for hitting the twisties around here it seems really stiff, hard to get a good lean. thanks....:banghead

·
Registered
130 Posts
welcome... i am sure plenty of zx10r owners will get back at you. i am going to back off on this one as i have never owned or riden a 10r. but that bike looks so hot though. maybe someday i will own one. take care buddy!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey there Grinderfoot. Welcome from me. I am also a NKOTB but from what i have seen here is that all the guys and gals are cool and they know whats going on.

I wish you all the best with your decision. I dont own a 10 but i have riden both and i liked the ride of the 04 - 05 model more cause it has that animal feel to it. The new one is amazing and rides like a dream though and you cant deny that look man mmmmmmmm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts