Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, y'all. I am here in California for training as a sport bike instructor. All is well so far, but there's a big push for suspension tuning and cornering - my weakest areas. Seems I'm the laughing stock of the crowd since everyone else has the Repsol Hondas, R1s, CBR1000RRs and new ZXs. I've had my hands full in the corners with my beast!!! But I figure if I can do it with my old ZX-11, I can do it on anything. I gotta do some research on tires now - I'll be evaluated on teaching that tomorrow. I got sunburned really bad on day 1. I applied sunblock twice, but sweated it all off.

See 'ya later,
"Red" :lol

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yes man, good luck and keep the Kawa name high! I am very interested in your research on tires, which is best for track days ond which is best for road. I think most guys would like feedback on that!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well I'm back now and certified as a sport bike instructor for the Air Force. It went well, but on our last day of training as instructors, a classmate was on his way home and got plowed into by a Chevy Suburban that ran a stop sign. He's currently in ICU in a coma. Please pray for Charles and his family.

Thanks,
Mark

Here's a picture of the bikes:

...and the ZX-11 loaded into our Astro van:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts