Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, My name is Eni (Badvibes). 3 weeks ago, I bought a Pearl white, 2007 ZZR 1400. This was purchased from Atlanta (USA) and its about to be shipped to me in Africa. I have'nt had the opportunity to ride the bike, as its going to take 4 weeks to ship. I am so excited and counting the days when I would go for my for my 1st ride.

The ZZR 14 is my 5th Bike in 3 years ( 1st 1998 Suzuki Katana 600, 2nd 2002 Suzuki GSXR 750, 3rd 2004 Suzuki GSXR 750, 4th 2006 Yamaha YZF R1 and now the 2007 Kawasaki ZZR 1400.

I am 6ft 6" and weigh over 250pounds. I made the mistake of purchasing the R1, because of its awesome looks and speed, without taking into consideration my size and weight.
On one of our numerous long trips with my biking club (Wheelers Motorcycle Club, Nigeria), after watching the event video's, I then got my final confirmation that i looked like a giant riding a Tricycle.

My R1 was only 7 months old (11 Thousand Kilometers on the clock) and I enjoyed every minute spent on it and with it. It was my baby, but i had to let it her go. With the purchase of the ZZR 1400, I would hope to close the chapter in searching for a bike that would give me both my craving for speed and also take care of how i look on it.

As soon as the bike is delivered, I would update you all on what my 1st ride felt like.

You all have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
congats man, i feel u on the hight issue, i am not as tall, i am 6-3 and have a 10r. Pics as soon as u get it, if u are not busy riding

1 - 3 of 3 Posts