Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi from london

i just bought a Black 2012 Kawasaki ZZR1400 and waiting for the delivery to arrive in this 2 weeks. i part exchange my 2011 Ducati Diavel Carbon Black to the dealer. i got a very good deal which i am very happy with !

so they offer me
2012 Black Kawasaki ZZR 1400 (onroad)
Two brothers CARBON slip on
Yoshimura crash protectors
Buble screen
Paddock stand
Bar risers ( can remember the name)
+ delivery (they will dropthe bike and pick mine up)
so i sold my bike to £12500
she was 2011 ducati diavel carbon 7000 miles

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Nice. Congrats and welcome.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Hi welcome to the zxf . I was wondering why your profile says you joined in July of 2008:headscratch.

·
Registered
937 Posts
hi from london

i just bought a Black 2012 Kawasaki ZZR1400 and waiting for the delivery to arrive in this 2 weeks. i part exchange my 2011 Ducati Diavel Carbon Black to the dealer. i got a very good deal which i am very happy with !

so they offer me
2012 Black Kawasaki ZZR 1400 (onroad)
Two brothers CARBON slip on
Yoshimura crash protectors
Buble screen
Paddock stand
Bar risers ( can remember the name)
+ delivery (they will dropthe bike and pick mine up)
so i sold my bike to £12500
she was 2011 ducati diavel carbon 7000 miles
Congratulations! Don't forget to add frame sliders. I believe Kawi has a center stand for your bike. I put one on my '06 and its great, doesn't touch the road. I bought it off E-bay.

·
Registered
54 Posts
A good deal there tan21 me thinks. I bought a new 1198SP in June last year and sold it in October! Couldn't live with the 'quirks' I'm afraid. Picked up a new '12 14 in March and well chuffed with it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hi again the bike finaly coming this thursday :) i was reading trough. First itime register the forum in 2008, i was gonna buy a kawasaki but didnt, bought it in 2010 :) i bought a GTR and after two years i trade it and bought ducati diavel carbon.
why i sold the DIAVEL? very easy reason . i have always been on 4 cylinders ducati on a sport mode shakes more then a HARLEY :( its fun in the track and if you modifi it good , you can win the drag race as even stock carbon reachs 60 mph in 3.8 sec but in normal life commuting ,touring isnt pleasent ! on motorway its actually to fast to hold on :) your arms feels like they are tearing apart ! twistys and track is the best places A roads B roads fantastic but your pillion never will be happy as it isnt so comfy :)
God sake even ZZR1400 feel comfy:) After test ride it gave me a little pain on my wrist but i bought the risers hopefully they will help :) i am a full season rider and Unfortunatly Diavel is for SUNNY days as the same as DESMO,1198 and also Panigale :) i highly recomend diavel, if you got speare £13000 :) .... one more thing i gurantee every traffic lights or anywhere you stop people will take your pictures :) even without the TERMO it is bloody loud too loud louder then my ex 2010 GTR with akrapovic :)

Hopefully i will be happy with Kawasaki , Japon bikes are real fun too :) I FUCKINGG WISH they put a Brembo on this ZZR1400 but they didnt :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts