Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum. I'm on a couple other forums but just wanted to say whats up? Here is a pic of my ride, this was my project this last winter. Oh yeah, and there is a vid of my exhaust...I know picking an exhaust is a delema for some people (such as myself) so here is a little persuation to the best exhaust out there!

·
Registered
462 Posts
fuckin nice ride. i love that white. it's awesome! the 2 bros dual tip is lookin pretty good too. is that a rarer exhaust or what? i can't recall having seen a dual can setup for the 05-06 6r's... seen the sill, side, and conventional undertail single cans...

·
Registered
443 Posts
White looks awesome...if kept clean. How's the up keep on that? Isn't it a pain to keep it spot less?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey thanks for the props guys. The two bros exhaust is just the basic two bros exhaust. im pretty sure you can find it anywhere. just do some searches. in my opinion it's the best sounding exhaust out there. and, I made those headlights my self...just mounted some projectors in there and tidied it all up. im selling them if anyone is interested! thanks again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sweet bike man. I'm seriously thinking about painting mine white now. Good thing we'll never run into each other so I wouldn't have to feel bad about bitting your style . . .

·
Registered
381 Posts
hey thanks for the props guys. The two bros exhaust is just the basic two bros exhaust. im pretty sure you can find it anywhere. just do some searches. in my opinion it's the best sounding exhaust out there. and, I made those headlights my self...just mounted some projectors in there and tidied it all up. im selling them if anyone is interested! thanks again.
Could you send a picture of the lights?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Who makes the frame sliders? Are they the no mod type? I am having a hard time finding no mod ones for my '05 ZX-6. Muzzy makes a sweet set for my boyfriends '06 ZX-10, but the ones for the 6 require modification!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
here are some pics of the lights...and the frame sliders i had to cut the fairings to fit them in. it's really not too bad though, just use a dremel and be VERY patient! they are shogun frame sliders (they saved my plastics twice).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts