1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I had $1000 I would be picking it up right now. Send me the money and I'll go get it for you!

·
Registered
923 Posts
If i lived closer it would be in my garage right now. Gotta love it when you have cash on hand but bikes are too far away.

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
If I had $1000 I would be picking it up right now. Send me the money and I'll go get it for you!
Thanks for the offer,but I have to pass. My knee-jerk reaction is to run out and buy that bike but I'm currently in the middle of my own personal 12 step program to clear out my garage. I have MANY projects I need to finish before I bring something else in.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe well I buy it for you, get it running here, and then store it till you can come get it hehe.
I hear you though. Need to finish some other things first LOL

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
Hehe well I buy it for you, get it running here, and then store it till you can come get it hehe.
I still own my first motorcycle and car. Both need full restorations. I plan on getting both done too.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
we'll work on it together christi!!:evil

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well 92, you come up with the money and I'll go pick it up!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
LOL... at this point i might sell mine if its going to need more than a valve adjustment :banghead

1 - 10 of 10 Posts