Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in San Diego and got sideswiped on my 2008 C-14. It's looking like she might be totaled out with a $6500.00 repair bill. I am looking for a stock pipe, stock windscreen and stock bolts for the handlebars. They dont need to be pristine i.e. expensive. I need to have an idea soon so if they do total it I can get my add ons off and find another C-14 to put them on. Thanks for any help and sorry if posted in wrong section. Moderators feel free to move if needed.

Oh and also on the look out for a used 2009-2010 C-14!:tard

·
Registered
242 Posts
You'll find what you are looking for on eBay.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bala

I have looked at ebay and was hoping to maybe hook up with someone local thats is a forum member to expedite the process and mayne clean some clutter from someones garage.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Im in San Diego and got sideswiped on my 2008 C-14. It's looking like she might be totaled out with a $6500.00 repair bill. I am looking for a stock pipe, stock windscreen and stock bolts for the handlebars. They dont need to be pristine i.e. expensive. I need to have an idea soon so if they do total it I can get my add ons off and find another C-14 to put them on. Thanks for any help and sorry if posted in wrong section. Moderators feel free to move if needed.

Oh and also on the look out for a used 2009-2010 C-14!:tard

Ah mate. Shame you are not in the uk. I have everything you need (apart from exhaust can) I think the postage to the US would be a tad expensive thou. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts