Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night while I was a work. It decided to rain and rain hard. At the time my bike was sitting in grass behind my place covered. Well needless to say. It happened my bike took a fall due to soaked ground and my stand sinking. Yeah I learned my lesson I dont want to hear it from anyone. I was just wondering if anyone knows a site with some nice fairing prices and where to find The windscreen/fairing bracket. Please

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Appreciate it. I called up my Insurance and it is covered. Considered Act of God. So we will see. Thank you again.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Your lucky its covered- in my area it is not legal to park on grass- has to be chip,asphalt, or crete. My adjuster would have said 'illegally parked"

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. I think some companies are just like that. My bike was 1/4 on concrete and the rest on grass. Both My upper front and left side fairings need replaced. Some nice cracks. My mirror didn't buckle under the fall so it snapped my fairing up top where it was connected to. Some other stuff to. Oh well

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the insurance finally estimated the damage. its 1,718.00:angry ... Now I just need to come up with my Deductible. But I wont be able to get it fixed until after Boot camp. :angry ugh

·
Registered
9 Posts
well, i learned my lesson as well like that. i got a dirt driveway and a week after it rained the dirt was still soft underneath. so i put my kickstand down as usual and BOOM. sank in..broke the mirror and scratched the upper fairing. now i buried a brick to support the bike.

·
Registered
234 Posts
RonAyers.com has very good pricing and cheap shipping (much better than bike bandit). AdvancedKawasaki.com (dealership in Buena Park, CA) also has good pricing.

Either way use Kawasaki.com to figure out the part numbers you need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts