Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently got my bike back after some b!tch backed over it in the parking lot.:rant I did not ride it for 2 or 3 days and when I went start it, the battery was dead. WTF? :headscratch So I take the battery off and charge it. After the battery was fully charged I tried to start the bike and it won't turn over. The bike display screen reads FI Error.:eek:hno Any advice?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Once i've tried in disconnecting the secondary butterflies connector and that FI came on. try to see if that's creating the prob.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i second that. is that the only light that comes on? i had that prob on mine, but my bike still started the fi light just would stay on though...

·
Registered
183 Posts
was the bike on its side after she backed over it....if so it might be that you flodded your engine seeing as its fuel injected and the fi light error thing is in correspondence to a fuel injector(s) error so you prob just flooded the engine.....this is what i do if my engine ever flooded after an accident and what not....i jump my bike from my car battery while the car is running and just hold the ignition button down until it starts...let me know what happens if all goes well an all?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After troubleshooting everything, I took the PC off and she fired right up. I guess during the accident the PC was screwed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts