Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I assure you all this question was my last resort as I feel a bit of a prat not sorting it myself. I have bought the genuine Kawasaki three part tank pad / protector and am having trouble finding which was round the two side pieces fit on the tank. I can't find any pictures of the bike anywhere with this item fitted. There is a recent picture on here where someone has fitted just the centre piece only but I want to add the two side pieces as my leathers sometime mark the sides of the tank. Anyone have any pictures of the tank pad installed they can send me would be appreciated. ?:banghead

·
Registered
215 Posts
Still Waiting

Still waitng for mine in Ausralia. Been told october but who knows we are always last here.:evil

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tank pad

Marvelous, Thanks for the photo. Just could'nt get my head round it somehow. Thanks again.:rolleyes

·
Registered
90 Posts
Marvelous, Thanks for the photo. Just could'nt get my head round it somehow. Thanks again.:rolleyes
No problem. I'll pm you my address so you can send me a set. :rotflmao

:crazyloco

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tank pad

I must have been lucky.I got mine on ebay from someone who bought it by mistake and for half the dealer price.:runaway

·
Registered
121 Posts
Eventually got my tankpad, extremely expensive. If they want us to support the Kawasaki accessory range, they should align their prices with the after market guys, pricing way out.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Eventually got my tankpad, extremely expensive. If they want us to support the Kawasaki accessory range, they should align their prices with the after market guys, pricing way out.
:headscratch :headscratch
surely their bits are cheaper than BMW's range??? I'm removing the "BMW" patches and replacing them with "K" or 'GTR', I've got a few bits that work real good, shame to toss them because of a name/badge....

how much did you pay for this tank protector thingy??? I can see a need for one, despite rubber coated buttons there's scuffs happening already on the rear of the tank:angry
:rotflmao :rotflmao can't have that!!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Paid ZAR470 for it, that is with a good discount, apparently they go for between ZAR550 - 600, if I look at the KMSA accessory prices, it is not much diff. from BMW.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts