Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there guys im having problems with my bike............to start off last nite i put some LEDs on my tail light then i switched dem to my turn signals......well i didnt know and i had a short on there so it was burning my starter fuse i figure that out so i did the riwireing on that and well now the bike has power.......so we good on that.......now today once i got that done i try to start the bike up and it wont all it does is crank but wont start.........i took the gas tank off (well put it to the side) so now i got the battery charging since i drained it and my next thing is to bypass the fuel pump and see wat happens......but im running out of options i really need some tips please any help is greatly appreciated..........

·
Registered
17 Posts
Try starting it with the fuel pump relay unplugged. I have this issue if it sits for a few days or more.

Chances are its the battery doesn't have the juice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tryed it still nothing i had my homie come over and help me out and we found out that my fuel pump relay is not good so i did a bypass to a flip switch....tryed again and still nothing....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts