Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys i'm new to this forum and just need some help on the purchase of an 06 10r. I live in vegas and i've been to almost all the dealership here in vegas and well everyone of them is f%$% me around with the price. So what i'm trying to get at is what is a good price and where can I go to get one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys i'm new to this forum and just need some help on the purchase of an 06 10r. I live in vegas and i've been to almost all the dealership here in vegas and well everyone of them is f%$% me around with the price. So what i'm trying to get at is what is a good price and where can I go to get one.
I'm going to pick up one sat for 9699 (green) out the door. They yellow was going for 9499. What prices are they quoting you? I live in SF, CA.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
One place did all the paper work and they came up with an out the door price of 11,300 and then the others told me 10,800 and that's after i told them i was going to pay for it right then n there they got it down to 10,300. the problem i see is that one big company owns almost all the shop in town so they feel like they can charge wat ever they want and then the other one is the only other dealership in town that isn't own by the big man so they also feel like they got us by the balls. so i'm kinda stuck so i'm thinking of driving to cali, arizona or utah to pick on up.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just picked my 06 ZX10R in Yellow for $8899. It was a brand new left over model. The shop said the yellow model just doesn't sell well. My humble opinion is the yellow looks the best. I really love the Kawi green but the yellow won me over.

Another plus was my riding gear was yellow and black from my previous bike. :smile

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
call this guy at extreme cycles, i got my new 06 zx 10 r, yellow for $8600.

Ask for Adam, tell him Max refered u
740-296-3496

good luck, email me if u have any questions, [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts