Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
4,573 Posts
Block off plates are used when someone removes the emissions system. With a 2mm overbore; a performance mod; you're not worried about meeting emissions standards IMO.

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
4,573 Posts
Awesome sauce. Thanks. Now I know that I only have the one crankcase vent on the transmission to worry about. Time to fabricate some more stuff :)
I'm between super light streetfighter vs or aiming for something like the original zxrr track bike that went squirrelly and crashed in lap 7 at the motegi twin ring back in 2002. Definitely not concerned with emissions, already chopped the exhaust at the end of the collector, building a custom intake system that will actually enclose the carbs, also going to port match and polish the intake side of things, someone else already cleaned the ports up a little, but there's a lot of room left for improvement. I'm aiming for 117hp at the wheel. Top speed increases are wanted
Cv carbs or flat slides(fcr)? Also, what about cams? I have mixed information on port and polish vs. port only. Ignition advancer? What exhaust are you running?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts