Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 zx14, muzzy full system, stock air cleaner, pc3 with muzzy map, ran like a bat out of hell, but had the crappy low end performanc, so after much consideration decided to remove the flies...i aslso removed perferrated steel plate from the air cleaner and loaded in muzzys no fly map. Took it for a ride and it totally sucked!! way lean. Even the speedo and tach seemed out of whack! I didn't think that the map file was corrupted or the air cleaner mesh plate could make it this lean. Now the nightmare gets even worse, i put the flies back in and loaded the original map, now i get the error code (F I) and i can hear the gears grinding on the secondary shaft! I disconnected my pc3, and went back to stock, same problem ! ican't find no info on codes the code is 62!!!! I am super pissed and disgusted!1 has anyone encountered this problem, i have been building bikes for 15 years, i refuse to take this to the dealslership.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey man trying to find help here is like pulling teeth. I"m in the same boat you are in. Only problem. Your posting here asking a bunch of squids for technical help when nobody here knows what to do. I"m trying to figure why my ride is throwin' an F I light code as well. i think I'm going to start posting on a gixxer site to see if someone knows which end is up.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Once i've disconnected the cable connector to the secondary throttle butterflies and the FI lights up. Maybe it's loose or something. Have it checked. Once i plugged it in back, the error just went away...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts