what helmet do you guys like the best?

i have a matte black scorpion w/ dark smoke visor but my favorites are:

shoei diabolic 2

shoei picotte helmet - orange

shoei strife

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have a Shoei rfr that is getting pretty old but thew cool thing is I was able to take the bottom foam out and install some small headphone speakers so now I am pretty sure I have the only ZX-1100 with Sirius satellite radio:crazyloco

·
Registered
75 Posts
i have a shoei X-11 and i like it a lot. had a aira RX7 love it. i think if you shoud spend $ on some thing that is not your bike it shoud be on your helmet.

·
Premium Member
4,286 Posts
Shoei, I have tried others (many) but these are the only ones I truly like............ simply, because of the fit.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm trying to get the distributership for Reevu Helmets in Canada. I think these helmets look way cool, hopefully they fit as good as they look. Checkout www.reevu.com and tell me what you all think.:clap :headscratch :thumbdown :thumbup ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
italian made ... sounds sweet. Nice look too ... only available in one color ? ( black , silver or titan ) ... would like to have graphics on the helmet !!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm diggin' the rear view idea! that is ssaaahhhweeeetttttt!!!!!!!

in the future i hope they would offer more colors (say lime green) and some graphic designs as well.

G

·
I know that they say rear glare is not going to be a problem. But I can really being frustrating at night when you've got some joker with his high beams on behind you. Aside from that I think it's wicked, also the fact that you can see the expression on your passenger would be fun!

I'd buy one just to try it out though!
Drew~

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm thinking that the price of these helmets will be around 600 can.I have priced some of the helmets that you guy's have listed and all painted up I've seen them as high as 1500 can. Anything with a name on it. ie. Troy Lee , so at 600 bucks that leaves you plenty of room for custom paint.:rofl :crazyloco

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have both Shoei and Arai. I like the fit of the Arai best but like the shield system of the Shoei for the fast change and positive lock ratchet system. Now a helmet with a built in rear view mirror system……sweet.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wifey has the Diabolic 2 and I’m thinking about the Picotte in orange.I have been keeping my eye on Ebay .
I kinda like the HJC Carbon Fiber too

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a c-12 HJC carbon fiber helmet,the first thing I noticed (and what sold me on it) was how light weight it is. Very comfortable helmet...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts