Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this place, some of you may know me from PNWriders.com
Heres some pics of my baby(05 Ninja 636) and my fiances baby(06 Ninja 636).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice! I think I may have talked to you wife the other night in the PNWRiders chat room. I mentioned wanting to meet you cause I don't know of anyone else with the magma 636.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Spec where do you go for service, I saw one like ours at portland motor the other day., I also know someone that has 10r in the kawa red

·
Registered
33 Posts
Kal-El said:
Spec where do you go for service, I saw one like ours at portland motor the other day., I also know someone that has 10r in the kawa red

I've only had it serviced once in Oregon and that was at a Honda/Kawi dealership West of Portland. I know a gal w/ an orange 10 but I've never seen another orange/red 6 in person. I've got the carbon Two Bros 2/3rd system on mine. You ever ride South of you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The closet that I will be in the near future will be at the krispy kreme in I beleive beaverton around 5 on sat, before then I will be at the track watching my coworker race.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dont know if I'm going to be in town or not this Saturday. I may be riding or caging up to Seattle. We'll have to ride some time. Are you Kal-el over on PNWR too?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts