Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Well, I've been meaning to post some pictures up and finally I've gotten around to upload them onto the pc. Here are some pictures of my bike, and it's still currently going through changes. But mods so far include:

Flush clear euro signals
LP Carbon frame and swingarm sliders.
Powerbronze rear hugger
Carbon Fiber side exhaust cover
CRG levers w/matching bar ends
Puig dark smoke screen.
Clear tank guard
CA smoke integrated tail light
Kawiforums fender eliminator kit w/led plate light
PCIII
AG Hammer Hamaguchi Full Titanium Exhaust
Michelin PP Front and Rear.
*more parts should be on it's way, but this is the update so far*
Enjoy the pictures, I apologize for the so-so quality. I'll try to get better pictures.

I'll try to take more pix but during the day. Just thought I'd like to share, and hope you guys enjoy the pix.

Isaac Lim

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, when I purchased the bike, the front signals were installed with the clear euro turn signals. You can probably purchase a set through Clear Alternatives if I'm not mistaken. Thanks for your comment.

IL

·
Registered
92 Posts
Love to see some more pics in the daylight. Specially the exhaust...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bar ends were shipped over from Japan, don't know the manufacturer, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find it on ebay.

IL

·
Registered
138 Posts
sweet ride! like the others i gotta ask some questions, heheh. CRG levers are shorties? where did you order them from? don't suppose you could post a pic of the levers top view? what type of brake lines are those? i noticed they have gold fittings trying to locate brake lines like those. hows the pipe sound? lol, sorry for all the questions.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem man. The levers are CRG levers and are shorties. I ordered them through www.indysuperbike.com. The Brake lines are speigler steel braided brake lines, smoke finish with gold fittings. The brake lines I got through www.motomummy.com. As for the pipes, man, it's freakin' awesome. I'll try to post up a pix in the day time but here's a top view of the levers:

·
Registered
138 Posts
sweeeeeet dude! those things are awesome! definitely gonna get me a set of those! so digging the gold levers! much thanks for the photo too and the sites! oh yeah, one more question is that exhaust shield carbon fiber? if so, where did you get that from, lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No problem bro. Hope things work out for ya, and post pix of your bike when you get the chance. Best of luck!

IL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you ride it or just spend all your time making it look like a prostitute? I knew there was a reason I didn't visit US sites. What a bunch of ****.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Do you ride it or just spend all your time making it look like a prostitute? I knew there was a reason I didn't visit US sites. What a bunch of ****.

not sure if this is comical or not . . . yeah, it's funny. :thefinger

so what is the reason you don't visit US sites since you post 8 messages in one day?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

There is no need to make an assumption like that. But anyhow, currently this is my only mode of transportation. So it's my daily ride to answer your question. These pictures were taken right after the exhast was put on, so thats why it looks so new. Wasn't even broken in.

IL

·
Registered
381 Posts
:angry Excuse me? I hope you didn't mean what you said.

Some of us actually like our bikes to look good. I'm sure that there is a small percentage of riders out there who spend all their time making their bikes look good and they never leave the garage. But I haven't met one yet and I can guarantee you this sir, you will not find one on this website.

Take me for instance. I like to keep my bike looking good by cleaning it after every ride. I dedicate 30 minutes per wheel per hour of ridding. I also plan on putting more chrome shiny shit on it as well because I like to think it looks good.

Now, does this make me a ***??? I mean I am in the US and am a member of this site.

While you make your decision I want you to keep this in mind. My bike has 9,000 miles on it and it is a 2005. 9,000 hard miles with no chicken strips.

I suggest next time you think about insulting this website or any of its members think of this, "Is this really worth embarrassing myself over?"

1 - 20 of 36 Posts