Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i am new to the forum, but not new to bikes. i currently have a 2009 ninja 250, this is my 12th bike in the last 15 or so years. i got this bike as my everyday commuter, and i found out its fun as hell to ride too. everyone keeps telling me that i will get bored with its lack of power and get rid of it, but thats not the case. this is my main transportation & fun-toy, not a race bike. been there, done that. i am not into super-fast bikes anymore anyway, and especially not their insurance rates:lol. anyway, hope to give and recieve alot of good info here, and it will be nice chatting with everyone.

·
Premium Member
13,000 Posts
I do 3 or 4 weekends every year in Northern Arkansas, so you definitely live in a riders paradise. I've yet to see a straight road there, and the Boston Mountains are beautiful. If you are in the southern part of the state, get up north as often as you can with your bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys.

HAMMERHEAD: i live in the northeast part of the state, so i know exactly what your talking about. yeah, we do have some decent roads.

·
Premium Member
13,000 Posts
A group of us (including the nutter above) gather in Harrison or, hopefully next spring, Eureka Springs every year to ride the twisty roads (which means just about every road in Arkansas) Pig Trail, 341, 14, 7, 9, 5, the list goes on and on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A group of us (including the nutter above) gather in Harrison or, hopefully next spring, Eureka Springs every year to ride the twisty roads (which means just about every road in Arkansas) Pig Trail, 341, 14, 7, 9, 5, the list goes on and on.
keep me posted as to when you guys are doing this and i will definately join you. been all over the ozarks several times over the years myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts