Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Im Andy I have just bought a 2004 ZX12R that is being delivered next week, its all standard except for a Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust, carbon front mudguard, carbon rear hugger and double bubble screen, I have owned lots of bikes over the years including a 1997 ZZR1100.

I also ride a 2004 Honda ST1300 Pan European and a 2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna Street Bob, I am really looking forward to getting stuck in on here (y)

·
Premium Member
6,507 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andy! That’s a very beautiful example you have there and I have absolutely no doubt you will love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats. I have a 2003 in Cosmic Splendor red Red. It’s a great bike.
IMG_8756.jpg

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nice clean example of an early B, B3 onwards have a fancier exhaust heal guard and radial front brakes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andy! That’s a very beautiful example you have there and I have absolutely no doubt you will love it.

Kawasaki is King. My ZX12R is Awesome. You might want to get used to the 1200ccs before any Mods. Upgrade when and if you get ready. I had 2nd. Generation ZX14R fuel injectors and high volume fuel pump installed. Full Muzzy Exhaust. Among other things. Simply Awesome on and off the Track.👍👍

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Andy and welcome to the forum, there are a few ZX12R pages on Facebook if you're on there.
I'm sure you'll notice a difference between your two current bikes and this one. Good colour choice by the way, this is my bike, sadly I only have room for one bike so this is it.

·
Premium Member
6,507 Posts
If you’re interested in heavily modifying your 12 you will need to be patient and search everywhere for parts. Parts are still available but not necessarily easy to find.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I intend on keeping the bike pretty standard except for the exhaust, and I want to swap the carbon front fender for an original in Pearl Mystic Black, the bike rides lovely has plenty of power and is a total contrast to ride compared to my other bikes, I am also surprised how civilised it is at low speed. I am looking to buy the plastic V piece at the bottom of the fairing behind the front wheel if any of the UK guys have one (y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts