Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went and bought one of those airhawk seats. Nice on the butt but I found they push you slightly forward and raise you up slightly making my arms straighten out and the riding position is now uncomfortable (weight on wrists) I managed to get a pair of raisers from EBay at a snip so I'm going to put these on this week. I've heard some good reports about them. Off to Holland at the end of the month so will see then I suppose :) Anyone used them.

Sp

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well. Received and installed. Easy 20mins process and I have to say I really like them. I'm 6'1 and find the riding position much better. Also the bars don't hit the screen as they did when I did a similar install on my old ST1100. Worth the money IMHO

SP

·
Registered
242 Posts
After the install did you have to lengthen any of the cables etc.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After the install did you have to lengthen any of the cables etc.
Nope. The little brake line blocks on the front of the forks get moved onto the new risers . There is a new threaded hole which you just rescrew the bolt into. I loosened the metal cable ties on top of the forks before I did the install as the wires etc need to pull through a bit, but apart from that it's easy peasy

SP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts