Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i had a heat demons heated grip kit laying around for a couple years now and i decided to install it on the ZX10R. Long story short i had to rig the kit to work on the 10. Well now i have heated grips and they are so nice to have. With my rizoma aluminum\rubber grips they work superbly. Nice heat output on this kit i must say. I was able to just barely sneak the controller under the master cylinder and on the the brake lever master. It barely fits in there and you cannot see all the led heat level setting lights but hey it works. i tried to hide all the wires and connectors but it was messy. And i think it turned out ok.

I drilled the rubber clip on end caps so i could feed the wires through them. I tried to install the kit the way the instructions called for but there was not enough room for the connectors once installed to fit into the bars. So i installed the wiring out the end of the inside of the bars instead. I had a small piece of wire loom hanging around to help clean up the install a little.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts