Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up:

I ordered a set of decals on May 14th from bikevinyl.com. Granted, this was a small order in the amount of $17, but I needed those decals to finish up my bike. I figured that it would take a few days to process the order and another week or so to receive it.

So, when towards the end of May, I hadnt received anything or heard anything from them, I emailed their customer service email provided on their website. I recevied a one phrase reply that said, "its been shipped."

Fine.

On June 7th, after not receiving anything or hearing from them, I once again emailed bikevinyl (Doug Devine). Yet again, I received a one phrase email, "its been shipped."

Finally, on June 18th, I told the dude, "look, either provided me with shipping info or refund my money or Im going to file a claim with Paypal." Two business days went by with no response.

On June 20th, I opened a dispute on Paypal and sent a message to Doug stating the particulars of my complaint. Do you know what his response was?
"Its been shipped." I gave him two more business days just to see if he would respond with more information. I finally escalated my dispute to a claim this morning, June 22.

I dont care about the $17, Im just pissed I've spent 6 weeks waiting on a set of decals to show up, giving him the benefit of the doubt and being patient. Understand, that as of this writing, its been 28 BUSINESS DAYS and 40 CALENDAR DAYS with no item, no shipping info, and the most minmial of communication.

My advice is to avoid bikevinyl.com as Doug Devine obviously doesnt value communication or customer service enough to take care of a disgruntled customer.

As an aside, I ordered the same decals from shockappeal.com on June 20th, and in one business day, they shipped the item and provided tracking information.

·
Registered
618 Posts
me too...he was a member on here a couple yrs ago....no issues with me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts