Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm into really serious long distance riding with high average speed. That being the case, I only get off the bike at every 2nd refueling stop..which is equals 210miles/3hours. More than once I've had to dash for the toilet while still wearing full gear. I love the look on their faces.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
well in england we have have speed humps!! our government love to slow the traffic down! you have never felt discomfort like needing to pee and having to ride over those things!!!! not good!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yep, i barely got my helmet off in time, and almost got nailed head on crossing lanes for a turnout in the twisties. Hurled,felt beterr went home. Placed an order for a Shoei Multitec soon after. Weird, I haven't been sick in it yet.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Have peed w helemt on, but not on it :nana

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
please explain...now I'm curious!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I went to a movie the other night and I dont leave my helmet on my bike. After the movie I went to piss and wasnt gonna sit it on the floor so I put it on bout 1/4 way down just enough to see. There were 3 other guys that were in there and I could hear someone talkin bout me :rofl

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I was playing pool once and the girl lost the bet, so she had to wear my helmet for the next 3 shots.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts