Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

has anyone ever noticed...

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  tmonkey 
#1 · (Edited)
how similar our 07s bikes look compared to the Yamaha R7??? not the whole bike but the front end only. and ignore the ram air.

just curious...

#4 ·
wow, your right, looks exactly like it. Yep, Kawi definitly had some Yamaha inspiration making the 07's. 07 still looks 100% cleaner & sexier tho.

#12 ·
Oh yes, the OW02 - how I wanted one of those but IIRC they were like £16,000 or something and were nearly all snapped up by racers.

I had to make do with the YZF750R instead but it was a late model with a load of the SP goodies fitted as standard so not so bad. Really needed the R7 to play at being Haga though :lol

#15 ·
Three years and they haven't sorted out all the kinks in the electrical system. Constant updates, and a steady stream of broke down Daytona's through the shop means I won't be buying one for a looooooong time. That's what's wrong with the Brits ;) Though I suppose you could call that a "heritage" feature. Aren't the old British bikes known for breaking down?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.