Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've asked three dealers and no response basically from them except its too soon and I don't know how much. See me when it gets closer to delivery date.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can only tell you what the dealer said when I placed an order for the bike, and this is for this dealership only. I haven't the slightest idea of what other dealers are saying because I only visited the closest one to me.

Owner of the dealership went to the Kawi bike show. I talked to him on Sept 29th. He said the earliest he could place his orders for the C-14 was Sept 30th. No firm word on pricing, but he said other dealers he talked to believe the C-14 will be priced very competitively with the FJR.

Deliveries are expected in the April-May 2007 time frame. I did not have to put a deposit down with my order.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Early Release 2008 model- arriving in dealerships early 2007

Hi,
I'm selling my old and bullet-proof Honda ST1100, i must say it is the best bike i ever had, 15 years without a single problem. However i miss the sound of 4 cylinder machine and don't like Yamahas and BMW's tourers so the answer is the new GTR1400.

I found this:

http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/Detail.aspx?id=220

I guess is the first "official" indication for a probable release date. I felt frustated when someone told me the end of 2007...

Rui
From Portugal

·
Registered
67 Posts
mikengracie said:
its about time the US gets something before Europe.
Not so fast, buddy....:rolleyes

The word on the street these days is the bike will be at the dealers by May 2007, sticker price EUR 15,000 :angry Even considering a "real" parity of $1 = EUR 1 it's a damn sight more dough than you guys in the US will have to shell out...:banghead

Stef

www.gtr1400.eu

·
Registered
6 Posts
I put down a deposit and placed my order on September 29th. No idea what the MSRP is, but the first one out of the crate in Katy, Texas is mine.:smile

·
Registered
21 Posts
I put down a deposit on one 4 weeks ago immediately after seeing an article in a Bike Mag. I had intended to buy a BMW K1200GT but after seeing this awesome looking bike it was hello Kawasaki and goodbye to 15 years of BMW loyality. Dealer (England) has no idea when I will get my greedy little hands on this beauty but will let me know as soon as he gets some news. Obviously, I will pass this on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered two of them today. My wife and I turn 50 and they are our b-day presents to each other. The dealer thinks April as a delivery date but nobody seems to really know. We do not know cost either so we have written into the deal that if we don't like the bikes, or the delivery gets later and later, or they are too much money we can transfer our money to another model. Most likely the Yamaha or Honda. We are very excited and can't wait to see them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi,

I've just been told by my dealer in UK that I should get mine in May or June but dealer allocation is likely to be limited. The cost he quoted was £10,600 (approx $20,541)

These dates have recently become fairly consistent so here's hoping.

Dave

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ordered two of them today. My wife and I turn 50 and they are our b-day presents to each other.

Nice presents!:clap - Its my birthday soon and I'm going to show your post to my wife in the hope that it encourages her to think bigger than the usual CD!

Dave

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi,

I've just been told by my dealer in UK that I should get mine in May or June but dealer allocation is likely to be limited. The cost he quoted was £10,600 (approx $20,541)

These dates have recently become fairly consistent so here's hoping.

Dave
If the bike was so 'cheap' overhere I would have ordered one immediately. But thanks to special taxes we've got to add several thousands of euros to that price :banghead

·
Registered
181 Posts
If the bike was so 'cheap' overhere I would have ordered one immediately. But thanks to special taxes we've got to add several thousands of euros to that price :banghead
Croatia is the same s**t!! Also :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
8 Posts
If the bike was so 'cheap' overhere I would have ordered one immediately. But thanks to special taxes we've got to add several thousands of euros to that price
In Norway it cost at least $35000, as my new zx10 2007 cost me nok 195000 (approx $30000) !! Taxes sucks !!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts