Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today at the local harley dealership they had a demo day. So me and my roommate (who also rides,05 zx 636) decided to go check it out after work. I called ahead to see if they were going to have buell bikes, and the lady told me that they weren't. So we went anyway and to our suprise there were 4 07 buells in the parking lot. So we were allowed to take out 2 bikes so naturally my first pick was the XB12R firebolt and I figure i might as well try a harley to see what it was like on the other side, so my second pick was the VRSCDX Nightrod Special. The fire bolt was alot of fun, all kinds of tourque anywhere and the exhaust is amazing.The night rod was my first time ever riding anything but a street bike. Had a lil trouble gettin used to havin my feet out in front but after I did it was a pretty smooth ride. It was a 30 km run they took us on and after about 5 km on the harley I wanted to head back to the dealrship and jump on my 636. Its was fun and all on that "hog" but I think I will stick to my bike until my back gives out and I can't ride the fun style any more.:evil

·
Registered
379 Posts
So today at the local harley dealership they had a demo day. So me and my roommate (who also rides,05 zx 636) decided to go check it out after work. I called ahead to see if they were going to have buell bikes, and the lady told me that they weren't. So we went anyway and to our suprise there were 4 07 buells in the parking lot. So we were allowed to take out 2 bikes so naturally my first pick was the XB12R firebolt and I figure i might as well try a harley to see what it was like on the other side, so my second pick was the VRSCDX Nightrod Special. The fire bolt was alot of fun, all kinds of tourque anywhere and the exhaust is amazing.The night rod was my first time ever riding anything but a street bike. Had a lil trouble gettin used to havin my feet out in front but after I did it was a pretty smooth ride. It was a 30 km run they took us on and after about 5 km on the harley I wanted to head back to the dealrship and jump on my 636. Its was fun and all on that "hog" but I think I will stick to my bike until my back gives out and I can't ride the fun style any more.:evil
I cant say i would have been as brave as you and tried the cruiser. i have ridden one on a 34km road and when i got home and off that thing, my girl had to help me get off cause i couldnt feel my ass or my legs, even if i tried with my hands.:banghead

I say any person who rides a cruiser either has no brains or cant fell a bloody thing because man oh man those things suck huge lolly pops.:banghead

Give me my forward knees in position any day.:crazyloco

·
Registered
649 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!! I can't stand the cruiser position either. Although riding the buell must have been fun!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah the buell was alot of fun, just wish there were more twisties to have some real fun with all that tourque. and maybe if the "leader" and "followers" weren't along for the ride, I coulda had some real fun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts