Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

This is one of my first posts here but it's a question i've been asking myself for quite some time now.

Im the happy owner of a ZX-6R, the only thing I really can't stand is how the headlights are by default (one lowbeam one high beam).

So I started Googling and found some websites were people would customize their headlights so a H3 bulb could fit in, hence having a lowbeam and highbeam on both sides.

Problem is that I'm not that familiar with customising car/motorcycle parts, nor am I fancy to kill my bike so soon :p. So I was wondering if there are sort of ready-to-use solutions for this?

·
Registered
277 Posts
I always felt the same way about my bike. After watching a video on youtube about this I would try to get a nose from a junkyard off the same year bike in case something goes wrong. Here is a link to the video

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, found that one earlier, its in English but I can hear clearly that it's Dutchmen who made the movie :p

Anyways, I am correct that a H3 bulb has both high beam and low beam in one bulb right? And does anyone know if there will be temperature or cabling problems when installing H3 bulbs?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts