Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, Is there anyone out there that can source me a pair of 08 GTR1400 side emblems? I want to rid mine of the "Concours14", sounds too wussy for me.
Let me know how much and I can paypal or mail you the money.
thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
I agree....maybe a UK supplier will pipe up so us yanks get get the real goods.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I wasn't too thrilled with them either, so I changed mine. The factory stuff is a fairly soft plastic, so it peels off fairly easily. I have a graphics business, so I did my own. I moved the KAWASAKI down to the lower fairing with a different font and did it in silver. The Concours14 I replaced with one that has a smaller Concours with a larger 1400 below it. Thid is done with brushed aluminum and looks different depending on the light angle. I'll post pictures tonight if I can figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't too thrilled with them either, so I changed mine. The factory stuff is a fairly soft plastic, so it peels off fairly easily. I have a graphics business, so I did my own. I moved the KAWASAKI down to the lower fairing with a different font and did it in silver. The Concours14 I replaced with one that has a smaller Concours with a larger 1400 below it. Thid is done with brushed aluminum and looks different depending on the light angle. I'll post pictures tonight if I can figure out how to do it.
I'd like mine in gold background with black lettering using the same font. please..or vice versa?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Looks GREAT! You should put some up for sale!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would also like some factory 1400GTR badges. Will probably have to wait a while as there are no parts for this bike yet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The new decals look great!

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'll keep my eyes and ears open over here and let you know if and when I can get the right badges for you. There are not too many spares here yet though as the bike only arrived in our showrooms last month. Might have to wait till someone dumps one and flogs the parts on Ebay!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts