Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or are several members here owners or previous owners of the zrx1200? great bike.I managed to get the wife to let me keep mine and get a C14
I love her so much .my wife and connie lol
wife says she is my mistress.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hmm, lets say for me it's nearly the same: my second (and previous at the same time ;)) bike is a CB1300 from Honda! Great bike :D Will never ever give it away.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just sold the REX and miss it a lot.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
I still have my 2005 ZRX. Dunno how long I'll keep it after the Concours comes into the dock.

I guess the C14 appeals to the same age user as the ZRX. Most of the guys I know that ride ZRXs are in the 35 to 55 demographic...and love TORQUE.

Personally I don't like V-twins per se ...prefer I-4s...but I am a "torq-aholic" The ZRX has amazing torue. I can take mine all the way down to 2000 rpm in top gear....snap the throttle open and it never complains or lugs...it just GOES!

BTW...I read an account where a fella stuck a ZRX1200 motor in a 1st gen Connie.:clap

·
Registered
19 Posts
rexandconnie

I done a couple 1200 mile trips on my ZRX1200. But I have a full dressed touring bike that I've done numerous 5...6 and 7000 mile jaunts on. Comparing the two....I don't plan on going back to a naked bike for touring.

Why would you do 3600 miles on a Rex when you have C14?:headscratch

Just curious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts