Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody knows how easy a big bike like GTR fall down, right ?
My ST1300 just fall down and like my old ST1100 the lateral "flipper" protected the expensive body shell, and the result is a $20 expense.

What is the consequences if was a GTR? i don't see any protection :drama

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, I think the idea is to not fall down, right?? Of course STX 1300 Pan european has that useful protection, but GTR is not so heavy. However, if it falls, there are no protection, in fact... like FJR, like K1200GT and the others. When it falls there will be a high bill to pay, for sure. Yesterday I had some news about GTR in Portugal. The first units will be on road until the end of July (in about 15 days) and the price is 16900€ without extras. So the price is between FJR and Pan European and lower than BMW 1200GT. I will probably test ride the bike in the beginning of August. Rui, if you want, you can go to Leiria and do a test drive very soon...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kawasaki Porto cantacted me yesterday, they are going to receive 2 units in the first week of August (1 black and 1 silver) and intend use one for test drives. I'm back from Algarve next 4 of August after the summer holidays, maybe we can meet then.
Rui

1 - 4 of 4 Posts