Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Took advantage of a beautiful day yesterday and hit some country back woods roads down here in Mississippi with a friend of mine. He rides a 2005 GSXR 600 and has definately no fear. We decided to do a little bit of stunting. I was able to skitch for a good 2 miles at 60 MPH everything went well considering this is the first stunt Ive done since my wreck a year ago. Getting to the ground was simple, getting back up on the bike was a bit hairy tho! Gotta keep a mental note of where the foot peg is next time:runaway :eek:hno

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Amen brother!! I know exactly where you're coming from. Go over on a bike just once and it takes forever to get back into it, and to get your head to work with your body.

It has taken me all summer to get comfortable enough to roll on and bring the front tire up. Several times it started to come up and although it was only at 30 degrees, it felt like 90 and I backed out of it... quickly.

It's Dec. 24th, in Canada, no snow and it's 5 degrees Celcius out. So of course I had to go out. Who could say no to a Christmas Eve ride?? Now that may not seem too crazy for you folks in the Southern States who get to ride all year long, but up here it's unheard of to be riding a Xmas.

It was the best present I could've asked for.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i haven't even fallen yet and i still get scared somtimes. I know i'll be the same way when it happens. stunt hard n ride safe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts