Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 07 6r is only exactly a week old, and i haven't noticed til now. when i put it in neutral, i can feel a little vibration and hear a tiny grinding sound. is this normal? and when i hold onto the clutch, the vibration is gone and so is the grindng sound.

maybe i messed up the tranny/clutch from shifting since i haven't gotten use to the "sweet" spot?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey man, I've only been out on mine a couple of times due to weather here but I haven't noticed anything like that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey, i don't know if you caught the thread titled "buzzzzzz sound," but it sounded similar to your problem. anyways, guys were saying there is common vibration with clutch levers on their bikes. check it out, maybe that will help

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i already read that thread. but mine for sure comes from the tranny cus i could feel it when i'm rolling in neutral creeping to a full stop. even when i'm stopped, i put the bike in neutral from first. it does this. nothing like reving til 10k or whatever.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey man...dont eben worry about it its very common for bikes to do that...its just the plates kinda rubbing on the actual clutch basket.

the r1's are terrible with that...they are way worse...my bike does the same thing. i have 2k miles on mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts