Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all!

Just got my '07 ZX6R last week. Managed to get the 600 mile break in done in a week so pick her up tomorrow fro it's 1st service and look forward to giving her a little more. What can I say about me? Ummm, been riding about 5 years, owned 14 bikes so far. The best have been Kwaks, 2 Ninja ZX7R's, a Z1000 and now the new ZX6R. Lovely! I also have Honda Hornet 600 for when I don't want my nuts to hurt. :crackup

Anyway. That's me.

Dan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shouldn't those figures be the other way round :rotflmao

Welcome aboard.
If only!

Here's the full list in order of appearance! :rotflmao
Suzuki GS125
Suzuki GN125
Kawasaki Zephyr 550 ('98)
Honda VFR 800 ('98)
Honda VFR 800 ('04)
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R (P3)
Suzuki Bandit 600
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R (P1)
Kawsaki Zephyr 550 ('96)
Suzuki GN250
Suzuki SV650S
Honda Hornet 600
Kawasaki Z1000 ('05)
Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R ('07)

Yep, I get bored quick! :nana

·
Registered
72 Posts
i passed my bike test 8 years ago,and this is my first bigger bike,the rest have been just transport,i have had bikes for 20 years but not as many as you,i'm sure you could get help with your gotta get another bike syndrome :rotflmao

·
Registered
101 Posts
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R (P1)
Kawsaki Zephyr 550 ('96)
Suzuki GN250
Going that way I'd get pretty bored as well :rotflmao

I like a change occasionally but GN250 - what were you thinking?!?

I notice there's no Yamaha's in that list. Is that deliberate or just the way it happened?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for replies. I've never had a Yam, I rode an R6 once and found the front end too twitchy. I'm sure they are different now but first impressions and all that! :rolleyes

I sometimes bought smaller cc bikes as I was commuting a long distance so the Ninja was not the sensible option. I now have the best of both words though (and a very understanding wife!):nana :crazyloco

1 - 11 of 11 Posts