Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Start with Carb rebuild and sync. Valve adjustment. Possibly head gasket. Everything a bike would need that hasn't been on the road for 3 or 4 years. I don't think the battery is charging either.

·
Registered
38 Posts
There's this one guy that was great. He's located right off of I-95. He really knows his trade and if he doesn't know it he'll be the first to admit it. His name is Gene. He won't take you to the cleaners either. You have to call for an appt though. Sorry but I left his info at home but I'll have that number and address posted tomorrow for you.

There's Fred's on Broad Street but I wouldn't leave my bike there, I'd wait and watch closely.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sorry that I took so long but here's that info I promised you. G-Team Racing (215)739-5847, 2645 Belgrade Street . Philadelphia, PA 19125. Belgrade is runs between Aramingo and Lehigh. I hope this helps.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought my first bike at Philadelphia Cycle on Tyson Avenue, Philadelphia, I hear Montgomeryville Cycle is good...I bought my 636 at Cherry Hill Cycle World.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote from the G-team website

" Home Page

"WELCOME TO OUR SITE" - The longest independently owned motorcycle service center in the tri-state area, same location for 47 years servicing all makes and models EXCEPT Harley Davidson and SportBikes. "

They don't service Sportbikes? tf!

Thanks anyway. I am pretty close to Montgomeryville cycle. I may check them out. Anyone have any good experiences before I tow my bike over there?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts