Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had the monster out today, almost got away from me, heading onto the highway in 2nd gear, gave it some gas, and holy hell, almost lost it, the freaking bike took off, almost without me, dayum this bike is fast,:scared post some of your scary moments:eek:hno
going into the highway was doing around 60mph, let go when i hit 120mph
fuc-ing A this bike is fast:crazyloco

·
Administrator
58,646 Posts
I also took the 14 out today. Had to show Harleys how to pass cars.:crazyloco
I also topped out about 121. Do you have a speedo healer?
Friendly people too. Everyone waving. various bikes today from The BRP Spyder to ss bikes and a lot of Harley ape hangers. And they waved too. wouldn't take my hands off those bars if I was riding one.:eek:hno

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also took the 14 out today. Had to show Harleys how to pass cars.:crazyloco
I also topped out about 121. Do you have a speedo healer?
Friendly people too. Everyone waving. various bikes today from The BRP Spyder to ss bikes and a lot of Harley ape hangers. And they waved too. wouldn't take my hands off those bars if I was riding one.:eek:hno
No, no healer, just enjoyed the day, it looks as though the rain is going to come down very soon, its freaking cloudy as hell right now,
PS i also took out the cruiser freaking thing is so comfortable, my knees love me when i take out the cruiser:lol

·
Registered
418 Posts
@ Chuck - Vulcan 1500 - which one? I put 90,000 on a 2002 Mean Streak. Lovely bike. Kawi builds solid machines. BTW - what ever happened to the Vulcan 2000cc?

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@ Chuck - Vulcan 1500 - which one? I put 90,000 on a 2002 Mean Streak. Lovely bike. Kawi builds solid machines. BTW - what ever happened to the Vulcan 2000cc?
its the classic it has 11000 on miles on it, its a 01, i only have this one pic, but have several of me on it and one in front of the vert, but heres one that will show it, freaking bike is extra comfortable rides smoothly:crazyloco
any pics of yours?

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

heres a quick pic from last season, pool was just put in a couple of weeks before the pic was taken

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Hey Chuck,
After our initial official annual Spring ride, can we slop on a couple of burgers and then take a dip? I'll bring my DrySuit :cheers

I saw another LI rider with a 14R. We should invite him.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts