Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 ZX12R withthe green paint scheme and the factory tear away graphics. I have to replace some left side plastic. Does anyone know where to get these factory graphics. I cannot find them anywhere.

·
Registered
43 Posts
go to kawasaki.com and find find the part #s from accessory search, click motorcycles and pick your bike from the list and look up the part # from the parts diagram. Then either go to www.ronayers.com or 58cycle.com and put the # in for part number search (for 58cycle you just put it in search), I used ronayers to get my decals after i went down, its cheaper than 58 cycle but only by a buck or so.

The decals are OEM from kawasaki

·
registered member
523 Posts
tapeworks are really nice guys.. they are about 15 mins away from the house!!

they do great work..

·
Registered
304 Posts
@ tape works can you order just the ZX12R decal? I saw the "kits" but only want the one. I got my girl back and I like the all blue look but would like the 12 decal in chrome....

·
Registered
304 Posts
raized1199 said:

+1 I just got the large lower ZX12R decal from them in mirror chrome. Looks sharp. Just call them up and tell them what you need. I found that easier as I didn't want a whole kit, just the 2 main decals.

Good luck,
"B":squint

I'll post up some pics in a bit

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
If you are looking for decals, you have to get a hold of Chris at "drippin wet" graphics.

He set me up with GP race decals for my old 7, and they were nicer than any on the market, better prices too.

His name is Chris Kruzel and you should be able to get him at www.drippinwet.com

Hope this helps.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts