Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys/gals
quick question, I have seen a 636 with the GP style exhaust on it, the real short on that comes out by the swing arm. Is this functional? it looks and sounds cool but wouldent you be running pretty lean with a wide open exhaust? Im realy new to this so im not really sure, what do you think? what exhaust do you think he used? Jardine GP1 from an R6? let me know what you think, I am stumped...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Would be a good way to drop a valve also if the engine hasnt been broken in properly either. Insufficient back presure = serious problems on a virgin motor.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the engine is broken in, just over 6000 miles. I have heard the same thing about burning up the valves, and being way to loud. thanks for the feed back guys .

·
Banned
528 Posts
hey man check out this website, this guy has what u want and talkin about for the 636's, pineboxonline.com

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does anyone have one of those pinebox screamer exhausts? How does it sound in person, is the quality good? What did you have to do as far as the fuel settings go?

Thanks, Bill.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Does anyone have one of those pinebox screamer exhausts? How does it sound in person, is the quality good? What did you have to do as far as the fuel settings go?

Thanks, Bill.
when u order your pipe from him, he will send u a map for it, and the pipes are loud as hell bro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts