Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 5 hours sleep last night, left dodge city at 7am, and got back to dodge city at 6pm. Got her unloaded, filled her up, and went off riding.

2009 zx 14, po had the kawasaki good time warranty thats good till 8 of 2014. 6100 miles, no scratches, very good shape.

Not to excited about the exhaust, going to go with the muzzy and the PC v tuner.

Already put 100 miles of in town driving on her tonight, big smiles!! :smile

Going to go ride with a couple friends tomorrow if weather is good.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Got 5 hours sleep last night, left dodge city at 7am, and got back to dodge city at 6pm. Got her unloaded, filled her up, and went off riding.

2009 zx 14, po had the kawasaki good time warranty thats good till 8 of 2014. 6100 miles, no scratches, very good shape.

Not to excited about the exhaust, going to go with the muzzy and the PC v tuner.

Already put 100 miles of in town driving on her tonight, big smiles!! :smile

Going to go ride with a couple friends tomorrow if weather is good.

Beautiful bike! Put some frame sliders on it.

·
Premium Member
13,118 Posts
And a real exhaust. That straight pipe has to be ungodly loud and a real performance zapper. The Muzzy and PCV will restore the lost low-end and midrange.

Short, straight exhausts produce max power at redline. At all other RPM, they are woefully inadequate. A good friend was surprised that his '08 with a Muzzy M4 shorty got bitch-slapped doing roll-ons with an '09 equipped with a 4-into-1 with a full muffler.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

Yea the straight pipes are loud, got the muzzy exhaust, pv5, frame and swingarm sliders, and rear stand ordered. :thumbup

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
nice bike.
take it easy on this 1st group ride. Allow a little extra space between you and the rider ahead. you're not used to this bike yet. I've seen a lot of 'off-roading" incidents with newer riders on their early group rides. They usually happen right in front of me. I like to ride with everyone including less experienced riders. Some of my friends refuse to ride with unknowns. How do you meet new riders if you don't? I like to observe their riding skills and demeanor. Once I know how a rider rides the bike, I feel I can trust them and ride much closer.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice ride! I have an '09 ZX14SE. Awsome bikes. I have a Brock's Alienhead full system on mine. I love the drone sound it has.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My friend that i was going to ride with couldnt go, so i went solo again for most of the afternoon.

Why just a rear stand? You have the front?
I dont have a front stand yet, just thought i would use the rear one more, so i bought it first.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
I can feel the excitement in your words. After you get your mods on her, she'll really be 'your bike.'

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
very nice looking bike bro, congrats. please take time to get to know her.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Very nice looking bike!! I also have one like it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone. I love my bike, been raining here all week, good weather for the weekend though!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got the muzzy exhaust on, frame and swingarm sliders, and handlebar risers on tonight!!

My daughter said she wants a bike like mine when she gets bigger.
I'm so proud of her!! :thumbup

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice ride. I don't recall many twisties down Dodge City way, but you shouldn't have any problems with open roads....except for pheasants!

·
Panda Man
4,462 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! Looks very clean too :thumbup

1 - 20 of 21 Posts