Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
and rear foot pegs removed. thought i'd share some pics for some people with the same bike may want to see how it looks like...

thanks for viewing.

Edit: forgot to mention that i removed the front reflectors as well...it was actually fun removing them. the way they were on there was interesting...hahaha.

·
Registered
46 Posts
and rear foot pegs removed. thought i'd share some pics for some people with the same bike may want to see how it looks like...

thanks for viewing.

Edit: forgot to mention that i removed the front reflectors as well...it was actually fun removing them. the way they were on there was interesting...hahaha.

+1 Thats just beautiful dude.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yup - the seat cowl gives you the biggest bang for your buck in terms of appearance that's for sure :crazyloco

·
Registered
179 Posts
That looks awesome! I just installed mine a couple of days ago, love the way it looks on there. Now I just need to remove the pegs and relocate the brake fluid reservoir.

I was thinking about keeping the pegs but since my wife absolutely hates riding this bike I might as well remove them. I really don't think she would mind, plus this would gaurantee her that no other women will be on it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Relocate the rear brake reservoir!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Money well spent imo. Can't beat the colour match from the dealer either, unlike some of the "seconds" you see on Ebay.

·
Registered
488 Posts
mine will come in this week sometime and i got my carbon fiber sliders too! they look sweet, the have changeble top ends with colored screws! i'll post some pix later.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Oh yeah, saw on a thread somewhere that these sometimes blow off but the brackets stay connected to the bike. It might be a good idea to use some loctite on the bolts just to make sure everything stays where it is supposed to.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
my parents don't trip anymore. to my own surprise my dad said he kinda wants to ride the bike and did not want my mom to know or else she would be mad..haha..

but yeah...thanks everyone for the comments.

again thanks everyone.

and i don't know the dude on the dirt bike..he just happened to ride by. haha.

OH and phobos..nice GTO you got there. love the looks of those cars. did you know the camero in the upcoming Transformers movie had the same chasis as that? they just changed the body. and thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
43 Posts
has any one found there to be some side to side play with there seat cowl??? mine has a some faint play to it....just woundering if they are all like that???

1 - 20 of 38 Posts