Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Got my new zx10

949 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Dabl131 
#1 ·
Well it's not really new, just new to me lol.

I made the 800 mile round trip to pick it up from alabama.

Paid 2,500 for it, only has 5k miles, the headers are just now starting to get their "rainbow" color.

Engine is very strong and runs amazing, should have it all fixed back up in about a month.

See less See more
#2 ·
I cant say i would have paid 2500 for her... i see green rim tape on the rear,( swap from another bike ) the obvious things ( dented tank, missing cluster and the rest of the unforseen damage ) i'd say you paid 2500$ for a bike that needs 2500$ or more of work/parts/effort... If you can fix everything and the forks/frame are straight you ended up with an OK deal... 1k for the bike in that condition would have been a better price

#3 ·
Where I'm from it's a good deal. I guess different places have different bike values. I can sell this for around 6k once I put everything on it, which will be around $1,200 from ebay.

I'll have about $3,600 in it total, then if I ever decide to sell then I could make a 2k or 3k profit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.