Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just to be safe, as i did when putting on my exhaust. I just wanna ask everoyone if theres anything special to pay attention to or worry about when installing my pc3. Doing it friday (Thanks again Renton for the sale) I believe i have the map loaded correctly and looks like its just plug and play from here.
Thanks

Also for now ill be running the map for an Akro slip on. Let me know if you could email me one for the Yoshi. I need to check out if theres a local dyno.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Just take care where you run the wiring. You don't want to pinch anything when you button everything back up.

i think you may find many riders who have gone to the time and expense of getting their bikes custom tuned on the dyno a little reluctant to just give away their maps. Also, not many riders with slip-ons get custom maps. The canned maps from dynojet are safe enough. You are going to be running richer. Your gas mileage is going to suffer a little. You may notice the inside of your exhaust tip getting a little sooty. Your bike will be more responsive to the throttle, though.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I knew i really didnt need it for the slipon, just found it cheap. My Yoshi slip on was already looking pretty sooty as you say. Was hoping this would help a little. Just one more mod to add to the list i guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts