Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm not really new to this forum because I've been reading different topics here for the past 8 months. I just wanted to let you guys know that I purchased my second zx bike yesterday. A 2005 ZX12 R all Black. IT is sweeeeeeeeeet. It came with a Full Muzzy Titanium exhaust system and a Techlusion TFI. My first bike was a ZX9R, now I have the 12R, all I can say is Kawasaki makes some awesome machines. Pictures are coming SOON!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Welcome aboard, and can't wait to see the pics.

You'll just need a 6, a 7, a 10, and a 14... and you'll have the whole family then. LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pictures

Hey, "Oly's ZX12r", what kind of windscreen do you have on your bike in the avatar.

Also, how do you post pictures on this website. When I try to insert a image, it ask for a URL (http) Thanks

P.S. yes that is a picture of my bike in the avatar.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
you can set up an account for free at www.photobucket.com. Once you upload your pics, it will provide the code for you to post.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pictures

Here of some pictures of my bike as promised. Thanks Swoosh! Next up are the Greggs custom turn signals and a Mototek undertail for the rear. Will post new photos when these mods are installed.

·
Registered
304 Posts
That is the stock wind screen. I just blacked it out on the underside with Krylon Fusion spray paint. Looked good for just the cost of paint. Only downside is that I missed looking through it on occasion.

Since my get off I replaced with Puig. Waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy cheaper than OEM screen.
Nice lookin machine you got there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts