Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping some of the more experienced people in the forum could help me. I've been trying to think of a perfect line to tell a cop after getting pulled over for speeding which would hopefully get me out of a ticket...any and all past experiences would be duly appreciated...lets get some funny lines too ...anything that ever happened to you that involves law inforcement ...lets hear it!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
excuses

A guy that I worked with got pulled over one morning on his way to work while he was booking on a back road. The O.P.P. (similar to State Trooper) walked up to his car and it went something like this....

Officer: Good Morning
Speeder: Good Morning officer
Officer: Do you know why I pulled you over?
Speeder: I'm betting that it's not because it's Customer Appreciation Day right?
Officer: That's good, never heard that before, it's been a long night, get outta here.

He never thought that he would have got out of that.

My father was in the Air Force back in the day, and five young guys were heading through Maine.

When they got pulled over, the cop said "Alright Son, Let me see your Pilot's license." (because he was driving so fast)

So he handed it to him, Canadian Military Identification Pilot's License. The cop said, "Well I guess I asked for that didn't I?" and let him go.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just heard a good one the other day that i figured id share with you guys!!!
This kid was doing about 90 on I-95 when a state trooper pulled him over ...

Officer:Where are ya' going so fast son?
Kid: Just like the wind in my hair.
Officer: Well kid i'll tell ya i've been waiting for you all day!
Kid: Sir, I tried to get here as fast as i could!

Officer then laughs and just reminds the kid to be a little safer!!! Now thats cool

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Keep em coming guys... I'm sure we'll all need some good ones soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts