Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i went and tested an 07 10r, and fell in love with it. the guy at the dealership is the cousin of a really close friend of mine and said i could have it for 10,500 out the door (bone stock). is this a good price or should i try and shop around more?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would think you could get a better deal than that. I paid 8900 out the door but mne was a brand new left over 06. I bought it back in April.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would think you could get a better deal than that. I paid 8900 out the door but mne was a brand new left over 06. I bought it back in April.
seriously???

that means they sold you the bike for 7900 bucks!! if that's true, that's the best deal i've ever heard of on a brand new liter bike (i know it's a year old, but still off the showroom floor).

back to the original question. i don't think 10500 is bad, but i would try and get them to 10000.

·
Registered
7 Posts
95y0sh6r,
I would try to squeeze them even mor eon the price. If you don't mind traveling I would check with other dealers. I honestly believe you can do better than that on the price.

coletrane811,
It was a good deal. I had to travel out of state to get it but it was worth it. The best part is that I had received an even better deal but I waited too long and the bike was sold by the time I called back. I did however make alot of phone calls and some of the dealers wouldn't budge on their prices.

·
Registered
80 Posts
95y0sh6r,
I would try to squeeze them even mor eon the price. If you don't mind traveling I would check with other dealers. I honestly believe you can do better than that on the price.

coletrane811,
It was a good deal. I had to travel out of state to get it but it was worth it. The best part is that I had received an even better deal but I waited too long and the bike was sold by the time I called back. I did however make alot of phone calls and some of the dealers wouldn't budge on their prices.
well holmes, i'll be giving you a holler when i buy my next bike. you got a nose for deals!!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
not to brag, but i got one better, i paid $8200 for a brand new 06 carryover 10r. i bought it in Jan. Shop arround and call this guy, same place i got mine from, they ship worldwide, cheap. Ask for gator-1866-779-8736, hes the man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts