Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for new pads for my 09 zx6r but don't know whether to go with oem or try aftermarket ones? It is my street bike, but I do about 3 trackdays a year. I wanted to try versrah pads but apparently they don't make them for my year bike. Any input?

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
In the past I've always used EBC HH and I really came to appreciate the strong initial bite. Guys were raving about the VESRAH pads and I tried them. They were okay but I didn't think they were leaps and bounds better than the EBC.

Now I use Galfer pads and I absolutely love them on my ZX-7R. I also use the wave rotors too so it might be a combination of both.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the past I've always used EBC HH and I really came to appreciate the strong initial bite. Guys were raving about the VESRAH pads and I tried them. They were okay but I didn't think they were leaps and bounds better than the EBC.

Now I use Galfer pads and I absolutely love them on my ZX-7R. I also use the wave rotors too so it might be a combination of both.
I forgot to mention, I've heard the EBC's eat away at the stock rotors? Ever hear about that??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts