Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
L.E.D's are better in my experience. They last longer and are brighter. Go with the L.E.D.s

·
Registered
19 Posts
led IMO... easier to mount, less space, wont crack like neon tube, dosnt reqire as many volts meaning less load on the battery all while being brighter!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a Kuryakyn Lizard Light kit. It's phenominal. Many colors, very bright. Nightstalker FX is another very VERY nice kit. I would go with one of those.

·
Registered
39 Posts
so electropods suck ass?
Never seen them in person. LED lights in general are very sturdy, and brighter than the alternatives. If you get one, and it's cheap and not very bright, well there's way's to fix that. You could up the power flow to them by pulling a resistor, rewiring them ... or just flat out add more.

·
Registered
39 Posts
As far as pictures of the lights. Here's one of my ZRX at night.

not the best picture, but it's the brightest kit that I've seen. It's only 5 LED strips with 4 bulbs per strip. They were expensive, though. I'm going to try some other kits next. I may buy a couple Electropods just to see what they are like.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm in the process of designing 'angle eyes' like the BMW headlights for my ZX-14. Using 10mm 130,000mcd ultra bright LED's. It should look cool...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had a Boogey Lights kit on my old bike and will be putting a set on the zzr soon. good quality easy install great look...will see if i can find some of the old pics tonights

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm in the process of designing 'angle eyes' like the BMW headlights for my ZX-14. Using 10mm 130,000mcd ultra bright LED's. It should look cool...

how do these angel eyes work as ive seen them for the zx6r 07 as one lights main beam and othere hihg beam how dothey work humar me please as i havent a clue cheers

·
Registered
526 Posts
http://www.streetglow.com

although that site is mainly for cars, the products work just aswell on bikes, try the pods those are great.

http://www2.streetglow.com/site/motorcycle.motorcyclekit.php

heres the motorcycle combo kit they have

Contents:

(4) Color specific L.E.D. Pods
(2) Color specific 6" L.E.D. Strips
(2) Color specific 9" L.E.D. Strips
(2) Red L.E.D. Light Bolts for License Plate Frame
Simple two wire hook-up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts