Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi everyone.
always loved the sight of 'real' bikes when out on the road and have decided its time to get myself 1 :runaway

ive had a couple of motoX bikes but havent ever rode a road bike and sold my CR250 3 year ago, havent been on a bike since.

like the look of the zx6r and the insurance is reasonable on them aswell. whats peoples opinions on these for a 1st bike??

thanks

marc

·
Registered
10 Posts
the 07 was my first bike and i love it. like you, i had never rode a road bike until this one and it is great. takes a little to get the hang of it due to the weight i guess but overall i highly recommend it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Go to an MSF course first. Then decide what you want. If you want my advice, get a smaller used bike to start with even if you sell it or trade it in a month. You'll be glad you did - instead of dropping it 2x in the first week you own it! Seriosuly. Spend time in a parking lot with something you didn't spend $8k on, make sure you are confident and safe. You might even decide the zx6r isn't the best bike for you.... But I think you will, and we'll be here to chat with you about it... Personally I bought a 10 year old beater bike for $2k - rode it for a year, and then decided what I want and got a sportier bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts