Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the F**k has happened to this site?

SPAM SPAM SPAM

·
Registered
63 Posts
true, but there's gota be a way to stop it. the other foeums I subscribe to dont have this prob.

has there been consideration to adding a verification to the login? "Probation" for new subscribers -ie no pics until a certain # of posts etc.

·
Registered
172 Posts
true, but there's gota be a way to stop it. the other foeums I subscribe to dont have this prob.

has there been consideration to adding a verification to the login? "Probation" for new subscribers -ie no pics until a certain # of posts etc.
I think this is a good idea, I think it would clean up the site alot!:evil

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah this is way past old :rant . It’s like logging into my hotmail account except there is no JUNK box :squint

·
Registered
990 Posts
What the F**k has happened to this site?

SPAM SPAM SPAM
Give Admin a chance to sort things out. From what I can make out on PNW Riders, Beansbaxter had a bad prang with the 10R, putting his hands out of action for a while & as he is the main admin guy, the forum is suffering from the obvious lack of attention. So hang in there guys, once Beans has healed up the spam will be back under control, as in the past he has always been on the case with cleaning up the spam.

With the spam it is easy enough to avoid it or if you hover the cursor over any iffy looking post the preview text will give an indication of what is there without having to click on it.

Anyway Beans if you can read this, get well soon!!!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
There should be a few more moderators to help take care of this.

And like Shortcircuit said, Beans heal up man you're missed around here!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts