Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
I think he's right, according to the reviews, Cokecan should move up to a CBR-1000RR.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Nope, he needs the zx14

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
In which case he may as well get a 'busa and stay in the family.
True. If he got the 14 we would have him on here crying when he wrecked it

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Squid will be dead in two years or less......

·
Registered
99 Posts
The idiot is trying to run in the olympics but can't even walk a mile...

Sent from my thumbs.

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
He'll probably go with a different brand....... so he can start over in the Winless Protection Program on some other forum. Wow... 2 days........
+1 :crackup

·
Registered
559 Posts
The guy was riding for 3 months and thought he knew enough to really push his bike..... :banghead:
:squid haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Registered
60 Posts
why do people insist on writing in runon sentences and refuse to use paragraphs or punctuation or correc spelling. gives me a headache tryin to read it and makes me wonder why i should give a damn about what they are writing and why should i take time to read it if they cant even take the time to write it legibly. and also makes them appear to be an uneducated moron. i tried to read the enite first post but coudln't get through it without my eyes crossing

·
Registered
328 Posts
why do people insist on writing in runon sentences and refuse to use paragraphs or punctuation or correc spelling. gives me a headache tryin to read it and makes me wonder why i should give a damn about what they are writing and why should i take time to read it if they cant even take the time to write it legibly. and also makes them appear to be an uneducated moron. i tried to read the enite first post but coudln't get through it without my eyes crossing
Lmao dude you may wanna double check your spelling before jumping someone else's ass. This is by far the funniest post of the day.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
+1 +1 +1

I thought if you owned a motorcycle, it was fashionable to be dumb.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Welcome to the Public education next gen, KWB....:evil:rolleyes

If they didnt have a smart fon, they would be illiterate....

Want to have some fun? Ask them what December 7th means in American history...

Its scary how ignorant they are...

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
lets just put noobs on busas! its like being thrown in the deep end and learning to swim.. riiiight?

after all, it seems with all the "naturally skilled" riders who jump on a 250, then go to a liter after 5 days and 40 miles of seat time because they're responsible and can handle it' plus they know someone who started off on an R1 and they're perfectly fine so far.. it seems perfectly logical.

i mean, hell i didn't learn anything after FINALLY hitting the track after 12 years of riding.. i already knew everything! i shoulda bypassed C group and gone right to "coach" on seat time alone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts